Scene Painting Materials
· Notebook: There's no "practical" text book, you will only have your notes!
· Tape measure: 12' or longer. Should be marked with feet and inches. (Go to a hardware store or CVS.)
· Scale ruler: 12” triangular Architect's scale. Blick or other art supply store, Staples, etc.
NOTE: Architect's Scale ONLY! It should have 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, etc. on it. (If it says 10, 20, 30, 40, etc. it's the wrong one and will be useless to you. . .)
· Drawing Pencil: Staedtler Lumograph or other brand, 4B-6B
· Pocket pencil sharpener
· Soft Vinyl Eraser: Sanford Magic Rub
· Sharpie markers: Two standard (not fine point, not gigantic!)